Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yay! First post.

After torturing my Facebook friends time and time again with photographs of beautiful estates and inspiring interiors, I've decided to create a blog specifically for my own purposes, ie. admiring places I'll probably never have but love to dream about.

So let's start off with this amazing place photographed by Adriano Bacchella. You can find more of his lovely pics at his website. I have more books than a sane person should be allowed to have (the fact that I work in publishing doesn't help either), so I love how they're just sitting there in a corner, don't you?:



I'm also inspired with how writing on the wall can actually look quite chic:



You can find more images of this castle-like building in Zainterioranet. Enjoy!

And by the way, Spanish is my main language and my English is pretty rusty, so I'd be extremely grateful if you point out any spelling and/or grammar mistakes you should stumble upon!

Para visitantes hispanohablantes: En principio este blog será en inglés, aunque siempre existe la posibilidad de que me aburra y lo convierta al español. Pero vamos, que como el objetivo es ver imágenes de casas e interiores bonitos, tampoco os perdéis nada si no entendéis mis gilipolleces en el idioma de la Pérfida Albión.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis